*Stay-tuned: Additional nationwide ministry locations coming soon
Short-Term Missions should be credible and transformative!
Much depends on WHY you are engaging in short-term mission. Further, your 'why' should inform HOW you engage in short-term missions.
Jesus modeled and emphasized God's special concern for those who are marginalized. He commanded his
followers to “love your neighbor” and to demonstrate care for ‘the widow,
orphan, and alien’. Neighbor-love is the why.
Neighbor-love requires us to treat others with respect,
dignity and mutuality. Further, neighbor-love is committed to the neighbor’s
overall wellbeing. How we go about
cross-cultural ministry with folks who experience marginalization should be
informed by a commitment to ‘neighbor-love.’
Why choose CityConnexx for your short-term mission trip?
- CityConnexx' mission. We facilitate quality Christian community development through short-term connections-- that is the long-term impact of short-term missions. With a CCX connection, you'll never leave wondering whether you accomplished anything lasting. That's because our teams always come alongside one of our ministry partners who is committed long term to a neighborhood.
- CityConnexx' ministry partner network. Our ministry partner network extends across the United States (unless you live in North Dakota, you are not more than 2 states away from one of our ministry partners). Our ministry partners are committed to quality Christian community development. They are rooted in a community and are ministering holistically in the name of Christ. The hand that you lend is an extension of the body that will remain, seeking the good of the neighborhood.
- CityConnexx' method. Our 3 C's
- We offer customizable connections-- teams and ministries are unique. Therefore, we customize every connection according to the unique gifts and interests of the teams.
- We offer collaborative connections-- from beginning to end CCX invites a collaborative stance between teams, ministry partners, and community contexts.
- We offer credible connections-- your team participates in credible ministry when it collaborates with a ministry partner who is engaged in credible, quality, Christian community development.
- Financial transparency. Last year, CityConnexx sent 38% of its income directly to our ministry network. This year, Connections start at $275 per person for 3 nights/4 days and increase by $25 per additional night (6 nights/7 days is $350).
We handle all the logistics so you can focus on your team & service.
“I took two teams of high school students on trips with CityConnexx this summer and both of them had an incredible time. CityConnexx came through for us and found us a great church partner in Hammond, IN and set myself and my other leaders to point students to Christ and grow in our relationships with them.”
– Nathan, Youth Pastor, NewLife Church